About WOODBROOK and Assisted Living
“Under your guidance, we have escaped the myriad of duties that go with home ownership. No more cleaning, cooking, shopping . . . a great load has been lifted from our shoulders.”
CAN I LIVE AT WOODBROOK?
WHAT IF I NEED MORE ASSISTANCE
Woodbrook can help assist in placement of a resident at a skilled nursing facility (SNF) or memory care unit, if appropriate.
Woodbrook can help facilitate End of Life Hospice care for residents who choose to stay at our facility and are clinically eligible.
WHAT IS ASSISTED LIVING?
ASSISTED LIVING is a special combination of housing, 24-hour assistance, supervision and supportive services – all designed to accommodate the needs of those who require help with daily living, health and personal care activities. Assisted living promotes maximum independence and dignity for each resident and encourages the involvement of a resident’s family and friends.
CAN I LIVE AT WOODBROOK ASSISTED LIVING?
A person must meet the following clinical criteria to be eligible for assisted living:
• Safe in their own room
• Medically stable
• Ambulatory or independent in wheelchair mobility
• Continent or manages incontinence
• Has a mentally healthy frame of mind so as not to be a danger to themselves or others
• If on oxygen or insulin, must be able to manage independently
WHAT IF I NEED MORE ASSISTANCE LATER ON?
WOODBROOK BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• 24-hour supervision and assistance
• Assistance with daily living skills
• Medication assistance/supervision
• Case management services
• Three meals a day
• Housekeeping services
• Laundry and linen provided
• Daily activities and programs
• Medical transportation
WOODBROOK ASSISTED LIVING RESIDENCE, INC.
1250 MAPLE AVENUE, ELMIRA, NY 14904
©2023 WOODBROOK ASSISTED LIVING RESIDENCE, INC.
WOODBROOK IS A CERTIFIED WILDLIFE HABITAT