Frequently asked questions
About WOODBROOK and Assisted Living
“Under your guidance, we have escaped the myriad of duties that go with home ownership. No more scrubbing, cleaning, cooking, shopping…a great load has been lifted from our shoulders.”
Can I live at Woodbrook?
A person must meet the following clinical criteria to be eligible for assisted living:
What if I need more assistance later on?
Woodbrook Benefits Include:
• 24-hour supervision and assistance
• Assistance with daily living skills
• Medication assistance/supervision
• Case management services
• Three meals a day
• Housekeeping services
• Laundry and linen provided
• Daily activities and programs
• Medical transportation