Frequently asked questions
About WOODBROOK and Assisted Living
“Under your guidance, we have escaped the myriad of duties that go with home ownership. No more scrubbing, cleaning, cooking, shopping…a great load has been lifted from our shoulders.”
Can I live at Woodbrook?
A person must meet the following clinical criteria to be eligible for assisted living:
- Safe in their own room
- Medically stable
- Ambulatory or independent in wheelchair mobility
- Continent or manages incontinence
- Has a mentally healthy frame of mind so as not to be a danger to themselves or others
- If on oxygen or insulin, must be able to manage independently
- Assisted living is not covered by Medicare or Medicaid.
- Woodbrook offers eight room size options. Room rates are based on square footage.
- Assisted living is more affordable than most people think. Call us today to review the cost of residing at Woodbrook.
What if I need more assistance later on?
- Woodbrook can help assist in placement of a resident at a skilled nursing facility (SNF) or memory care unit, if appropriate.
- Woodbrook can help facilitate End of Life Hospice care for residents who choose to stay at our facility and are clinically eligible.
Woodbrook Benefits Include:
• 24-hour supervision and assistance
• Assistance with daily living skills
• Medication assistance/supervision
• Case management services
• Three meals a day
• Housekeeping services
• Laundry and linen provided
• Daily activities and programs
• Medical transportation
INTERESTED IN SCHEDULING A TOUR ?
Woodbrook is a Certified Wildlife Habitat
1250 MAPLE AVENUE, ELMIRA, NY
©2019 WOODBROOK ASSISTED LIVING RESIDENCE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED